LED light panels have gained enormous popularity among masses in the modern times. From their uniformity of distribution of light to consumption of low energy, LED panels have huge advantages compared to normal light panels.
Fluorescent light bulbs which have been around for so long and used by millions are now being replaced rapidly by LED panels. So let us take a look at the advantages of LED light panels to understand what made them so popular:
- Transportation – LED lighting panels are easy to transport. Due to the Ultra thin build of these panels, they can be conveniently moved from one place to other. Compared to other light panels, these are also safe for transportation as they do not contain extremely brittle bulbs or toxic chemicals such as mercury.
- Lower cost – LED light panels are preferred by consumers due to their low cost. In today’s world, daily expenses are sky rocketing, but the usage of LED panels provides users with a low cost solution. Their longevity is much more compared to normal fluorescent bulbs, so they don’t need to be replaced often, which makes them pocket friendly. LED panels consume very less energy and help to save electricity bills.
- Uniformity – LED panels are known for the uniformity of light emitted by them. Their equal distribution of illumination makes them a preferred choice among building owners and contractors. Their uniformity ensures that there is no dark corner in a room and every corner remains well-lit.
- Easy to use – Since their size is same as that of fluorescent lights, LED panels are simple to install . Due to their simplicity, a professional is generally not required for the installation process.
- Sleek design – LED panels are available for both homes and commercial spaces. They have a sleek design which makes them very attractive. They are built in such a way so as to blend with the environment, thus not looking odd compared to their surroundings.
- Used by professionals – LED panels are used by photographers for photo shoots and videos due to the nature of light emitted by them.
So from the above mentioned points, you can have a crystal clear idea about the advantages of using or switching to LED light panels from regular fluorescent light bulbs. They give you not only uniformity, but are also pocket friendly and enhance the décor.